JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘Britain ‘won’t bail out Greece again’ says Downing Street’
George Osborne, the chancellor, will tell EU finance ministers in Luxembourg today that Britain does not intend playing a part in any new aid package for Greece.
By Szu Ping Chan and Andy Bloxham
12:16PM BST 20 Jun 2011
European financial markets tumbled on Monday morning as the postponement of a final decision on extending £10.6billion (€12bn) in emergency loans to Greece spooked investors across the world.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe