UPDATE FROM JANE BURGERMEISTER! “Judge stops court guardianship: I am free.”
8 September 2010
GREAT news from Jane!
“Judge stops court guardianship: I am free.”
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: jane burgermeister
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Subject: Judge stops court guardianship: I am free.
My sincere thanks to you all for your overwhelming support, help and kindness.
The sheer lies were too obvious in the end in view of the amount of publicity my case received.
I got letter from Judge Winge telling me he has stopped the court guardianship this morning.
It is a warning of the police state that could come if we are not careful, especially through the new European Arrest Warrant and trials in absentia.
My sincere, sincere thanks to everyone for their tremendous help and for keeping me free!
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised ‘Public Watchdog’ on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
AUCKLAND MAYORAL CANDIDATE
PH (09) 846 9825
021 211 4 127
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe