Mayoral Candidate Penny Bright defends a household’s right to water by cutting off a Metrowater ‘water restriction’ clamp.
14 July 2010
Mayoral Candidate Penny Bright ‘gets down and gets dirty’ giving a practical ‘hands on’ demonstration on how to defend families basic human right to water by removing a Metrowater water restriction ‘clamp’.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe