WHERE IS THE AUCKLAND CITY ‘COUNCIL CONTROL’ OVER CCO METROWATER?
8 June 2010
Mayor John Banks
Deputy Mayor David Hay
Councillor Doug Armstrong
Councillor Aaron Bhatnagar
Councillor Mark Donnelly
Councillor Richard Northey
Councillor Cathy Casey
OPEN LETTER TO ALL MEMBERS OF METROWATER’S ‘MONITORING BODY’ –
THE FINANCE AND STRATEGY COMMITTE OF AUCKLAND CITY COUNCIL
To all you above-mentioned members of the Auckland City Council Finance and Strategy Committee of Auckland City Council, please confirm that you endorse Metrowater’s declining of the Iosefa’s offer of $150 per week, and the unprecedented sale by public auction of the Iosefa family home tomorrow 9am Wednesday 9 June 2010.
This information will be made available to the voting public.
“I confirm that I made an offer to Buddle Findlay this morning on behalf of Mr & Mrs Iosefa for $150 per week. I undertook to keep an eye on the payment to ensure they would keep it current. MW through their lawyer have declined that offer. Mr & Mrs Iosefa have no other ready monies.
Bay Law Office
T 6270-390 F 6272-155”
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised ‘public Watchdog’ on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
Ph (09) 846 9825
021 211 4 127
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe