JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘Second Greek bail-out could push eurozone bill to €1,450 per household; European tax payers will have to foot bill for 250 billion euros by 2014’
Far from protecting Europe, a second bail-out of Greece is likely to cost eurozone taxpayers three times the amount of the original by 2014, according to a report by Open Europe, writes The Telegraph.
By 2014, 64% of all Greek debt or 250 billion euros could be held by European tax payers, the ECB and IMF, up from 85 billion euros at the start of 2011, Open Europe told Bloomberg.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe