JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘German coalition government rebels against Merkel-Sarkozy Greek debt plan and its leniency on banks’
German Coalition Critiques Merkel-Sarkozy Greece Plan -Report
FRANKFURT (Dow Jones)–German coalition government leaders have criticized plans for a voluntary Greek debt rollover agreed to by German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy, arguing that the plan falls short of a full-scale debt restructuring favored by Berlin, German news magazine Der Spiegel reported Saturday.
“This isn’t the private sector participation that the German Bundestag pushed for,” said Frank Schaeffler, a member of the FDP Free Democratic Party.
Read more at: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110618-702530.html
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe