JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘Greek banks offload bonds onto ECB, taxpayers on the hook’
The National Bank of Greece has offloaded 4.8 billion euros worth of Greek bonds since the end of March this year reports Der Spiegel – and it is the ECB which is taking them and against the rules.
Eurozone tax payers will have to pick up the tab for the 100s of billions of bad loans now on the ECB books.
Read more in German at: http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/0,1518,768788,00.html
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe