JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘FT’s Alphaville discusses downgrade of French banks and how SocGen has been able to offload Greek bonds since March’
French exposure to Greece, an Argentine deja vu
Posted by Joseph Cotterill on Jun 15 08:52.
“One question here, by the way — how could SocGen possibly have reduced Greece exposure in any significant way after March 2011? Liquidity in Greek bonds (and hedging via CDS we guess) has collapsed in recent months,” askes Cotterill.
With the help of the ECB?
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe