JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘US senators move to force IMF to comply with regulations, safeguard taxpayer’s money from eurozone debt black hole’
US senators move to force IMF to comply with regulations, safeguard taxpayer’s money from eurozone debt black hole
US must block IMF aid for Greece: senators
WASHINGTON — The United States should “actively and forcefully” oppose any IMF bailout loans to rescue debt-heavy Greece, two Republican senators urged President Barack Obama on Monday.
In a letter to Obama, Senators John Cornyn and David Vitter said such aid would violate a provision of US law that calls for opposing International Monetary Fund (IMF) loans to countries unlikely to repay them.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe