JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘Highest court in Germany to hear legal challenge to bailouts in July’
Germany’s highest constitutional court said on Thursday that it will hear a challenge to the bailouts by the Berlin government on July 5th.
A recent poll shows that 60% of German oppose the bailouts, which also violate the EU Treaty of Lisbon.
If the court rejects the lawsuit and allows the bankster bailouts to continue, the credibility of the judiciary will be undermined along with the credibility of the executive and legislative.
If the court upholds the law, on the other hand, payments by the German government to banks via Greek, Irish and Portuguese bailouts would have to stop, putting an end to the Ponzi scheme being run by the ECB.
Paul Quintaro, Benzinga, discusses how a court ruling against the bailout could force a default by Greece and an exit from the eurozone in a report called:
How a German Court Ruling Could Affect the Entire Global Economy and Destroy the Euro
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe