JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT: ‘Top EU anti-corruption official says Europe’s financial crisis was engineered by the mafia and complicit politicians’
Top EU anti-corruption official says Europe’s financial crisis was engineered by the mafia and complicit politicians
Wolfgang Hetzer, one of the top anti-corruption officials in OLAF, the EU’s anti-fraud office, has written an acclaimed book analysing how organised white collar criminals engineered the current financial crisis for their profit.
In remarkably frank interviews in the German media, Hetzer says that top politicians are complicit in the crimes of the financial mafia, that the justice system is unable to cope with crimes of this nature – in the US they have RICO laws — and it is up to the people to take action.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe