JANE BURGERMEISTER: ‘Kissinger visits Springer Verlag chief as Bilderberg meeting in Switzerland nears’
Judging from the discussion about the internet between Bilderberg Henry Kissinger and Springer Verlag chief Freide Springer printed in Die Welt, Kissinger and Springer have failed to notice a revolution is brewing in every corner of Europe precisely because people now have access to independent sources of information on the internet and no longer depend on the misinformation about the financial crisis put out by the Springer Verlag and others.
Those who were once safely hidden from public scrutiny, who acted as observers in the shadows, as puppet masters behind the curtains are now the observed, the centre of focus, and in the full glare of attention. But have they realised how transparent their actions now are?
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe