JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT:’ARREST OF IMF CHIEF THREATENS TO DERAIL BANKSTERS’ PLANS’
The arrest of IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn on sexual-assault charges represents a seismic blow to the efforts of the global financial elite to bury the euro and dollar currency blocs and replace the dollar-demoninated global monetrary system with an IMF and UN-run currency.
The arrest in New York on Sunday prevented Strauss-Khan from going to Europe to participate in key meetings and press for a ruinous policy of penal IMF/EU bailouts and the arrest also comes at a time when the dollar bloc is facing a default or hyperinflation due to the size of its national debt and replacement by the IMF’s new currency.
The US has to increase its $14.3trn debt ceiling once more to prevent the government defauling — and allow time to be bought to seize the Federal Reserve back from the bankers? — and the eurozone and IMF finance chiefs have to decide how to deal with the imminent problem of an insolvent Greece amid growing opposition to more bailouts, increasingly recognised as a covet wealth transfer scheme. Read more of this post
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe