JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT:’Secret bank account traced to former far right Finance Minister Grasser, kickbacks used for fraudulent Hypo share scheme’
Substantial sums of money in connection with a big real estate privatisation programme have been traced to a secret bank account in Liechtenstein which highly likely belongs to the far right Freedom Party former Finance Minister Karl-Heinz Grasser, according to the local media.
Grasser was finance minister from 2000 to 2007 and has been connected with scandals, including the 2008 collapse of Hypo Group Alpe-Adria.
Money flows on a secret bank account in Liechenstein with the number 15444 including to Hypo point to an ownership by Grasser, and appear to be the first concrete proof that Grasser took illegal kickbacks – and invested 500,000 euros of the money in a fraudulent scheme involving Hypo Alpe Adria shares with secret repurchase agreements. Read more of this post
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe