JANE BURGERMEISTER REPORT:’Germany’s Guttenberg ‘deliberately’ plagiarised’
Germany’s former defence minister “deliberately” plagiarised his doctoral thesis, a committee has found.
6 May 2011, BBC
Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg resigned in March after admitting to “serious mistakes” in his 2006 legal dissertation, but denied cheating.
An investigation by Bayreuth University found the 39-year-old had “grossly violated standard research practices and in so doing deliberately deceived”.
“It was obvious that plagiarism was involved,” the committee concluded.
Read more at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13310042
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe