Jane Burgermeister Report:”Austrian judge slaps gag action on Kampusch paedophile ring investigator”
Even though five Vienna state prosecutors received a summons to appear before a judge in Innsbruck for conspiring to cover up the evidence that a paedophile ring was involved in the abduction of Natascha Kampusch, a judge in Vienna has slapped a legal action on an Austrian MP who has published more evidence of a cover-up on his website.
Vienna state prosecutors ordered Austrian Green Party MP Peter Pilz to appear before a judge for breaching a criminal law on “forbidden publication” carrying a six-month prison sentence because Pilz posted extracts from a secret police protocol on his website, showing that a police chief was ordered by interior ministry officials to halt his investigation into a ring.
Vienna police commander Karl Mahrer stated that Franz Lang, the current head of the federal police authority, was one of two interior ministry officials who ordered him to stop his inquiries.
The action against Pilz underlines how parts of the Austrian justice system have been taken over by organised crime intent on facilitating paedophile rings and using the law to intimidate and persecute MPs, journalists and investigators.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe