Open Letter’ /Privacy Act request to the Minister of Justice Simon Power 8 March 2011
8 March 2011
Minister of Justice Simon Power
‘Open Letter’ /Privacy Act request.
Please provide ANY/ALL information, held by the Minister of Justice; the Ministry of Justice; or any department/section or staff at any level or any capacity – which pertains to me, Penny Bright (Penelope Mary Bright) in relation to any of the following matters:
1) New Zealand’s current failure to ratify the United Nations Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC), and current work on this matter by the Ministry of Justice.
2) My attendance at the 14th International Transparency International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) 2010, and any/all related matters with all/any parties, including Transparency International NZ.
3) Transparency International NZ’s refusing to allow me to join as member, refusal to allow me to attend their 2009 AGM, my subsequent arrest for trespass and the decision of the Police to drop the trespass charge.
4) The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement.
5) The definition of ‘state capture’ in NZ and to whom a complaint should be made about ‘state capture’.
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised ‘
Public Watchdog’ on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
Attendee: Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference Brisbane 2009.
Attendee: Transparency International 14th International Anti-Corruption Conference Bangkok 2010
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe