Manufacturing of Intravenous Vitamin C Banned – FUNDRAISING EVENT for Vitamin C Can Cure Coalition -February 19 10am – 4pm Glenfield
12 February 2011
(Nicola Grace will be a guest speaker representing ‘The Vitamin C Can Cure Coalition’, www.vitaminccancure.org/
at the second of the Public Meetings I am organising as part of the Botany by-election campaign:
PUBLIC MEETINGS with SOLUTIONS!
Public Meeting: Sunday 20 February 2011, 3 – 5pm
Tangaroa College, Haumia Way, Flat Bush.
CENTRAL GOVT. CORRUPTION & PRIVATISATION:
– To whom exactly is NZ in debt?
– Where EXACTLY are our taxes being spent?
– Who will benefit from future privatisation?
GUEST SPEAKER: Nicola Grace from the Vitamin C Can Cure Coalition.
“Why is our ‘Health’ system based on sickness not wellness?”
ALL WELCOME! )
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised Public Watchdog on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
Attendee: Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference 2009
Attendee: Transparency International’s 14th Anti-Corruption Conference 2010
Auckland Mayoral Candidate 2010.
Independent Candidate Botany by-election 2011.
Health Freedom NZ Newsletter Action Alert
Please help us get this to go viral. Thank you.
Manufacturing of Intravenous Vitamin C Banned
As you may be aware the largest manufacturers of L Ascor 500, McGuff Pharmaceuticals, has received a notice from the FDA to cease manufacturing the product on December 28th 2010.
McGuff Pharmaceuticals is the largest manufacturer of the product and probably the largest supplier to New Zealand. This could mean the product will be harder to source until other manufacturers build their supply.
We have been in contact with the CEO of McGuff to seek clarification of what has occurred and this was one of the responses: “The FDA told McGuff Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to stop “manufacturing and distribution” of Ascorbic Acid injection. However, the FDA may use its discretionary authority to allow it back into the market. We just do not know what the FDA’s intentions are as the FDA will not provide policy information.”
You’ll note the date is only a few months after Allen Smith’s story of recovery from Swine Flu and Hairy Cell Leukaemia (using L Ascor 500) went global. We are in the process of assessing the impact to New Zealand and our campaign, so any of your ideas would be appreciated.
Fundraising Event – Spirit & Wellness Day
To launch a successful campaign we will need all the help we can get in the form of volunteers and money. On Saturday February 19th 10am-4pm one of our members has offered to organise a Spirit and Wellness Day at the Glenfield Memorial Hall, Hall Street, to raise funds for the Vitamin C Can Cure Campaign. Thank you.
We Need Your Help To Make The Event Successful
We will need volunteers and participants as well as help getting the message out.
This is a fabulous opportunity for you to sample a number of modalities, find a practitioner to work with and have a reading or two or three. A full list of speakers, practitioners and modalities will be issued closer to the time.
If you see yourself being able to help in any of the following areas, please email me at Nicola@healthfreedom.co.nz. Any volunteers will be able to have readings and healings for $15 instead of $30. We need:
- Tea & Coffee Makers
- Bakers to donate making healthy Cakes, Sandwiches, Pies, Scones, Muffins, Slices, Bliss Balls etc for sale.
- Café manager
- Three people for the door and take bookings for practitioners.
- Healers/Practitioners (Only have spaces for 5 more)
- Readers (Only have spaces for 4 more)
- Clean up crew to arrive at 5pm for 40 minutes clean up.
- Guest speaker gofer
- Line organiser
- Two people to man the Health Freedom table
- Flyer distributors to health stores, clinics, public notices, Takapuna market this Sunday 13th
We’re very excited about holding the event and it promises to be very successful with your help. Mark the date in your calendar to attend and have an elevating day of healing and readings. If you can volunteer your help, please email me.
More details will be posted on our Facebook Group page at:
Please share with your facebook friends.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe