“To whom exactly has NZ become indebted?” OIA request to NZ Prime Minister John Key
26 January 2010
‘Open Letter’/ Official Information Act to Prime Minister John Key:
“To whom exactly has NZ become indebted?”
Dear Prime Minister,
You were quoted as saying, on 25 January 2011:
“Our high level of foreign debt is New Zealand’s biggest vulnerability.”
Can you please uphold the principles of ‘open, transparent and democratically accountable’ government, and provide the following information:
1) On a ‘line-by-line’ accounting basis, provide the detailed information which shows EXACTLY to whom New Zealand has become indebted, since the National /ACT Government came to power in November 2008.
2) In particular, the information which confirms since the National /ACT Government came to power in November 2008, whether or not New Zealand has become indebted to the Bank of America, any subsidiaries of the Bank of America, or any lending institutions of any form, which have any connections to the Bank of America.
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised Public Watchdog on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
Attendee: Australian Public Sector Anti-Corruption Conference 2009. Attendee: Transparency International 14th Independent Anti-Corruption Conference 2010
Auckland Mayoral candidate 2010.
Independent candidate Botany by-election 2011.
Ph (09) 846 9825
021 211 4 127
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe