The sound of rattling cages……… Responses from Parliament re: OIA request to Treasury (‘cost-benefit analysis’ of CCO model?)
|hide details 9:20 AM (9 hours ago)|
On behalf of the Hon Rodney Hide, Minister of Local Government, thank you for your email.
Your correspondence has been placed in front of the Minister.
Ministerial Private Secretary (Advisory)
Office of Hon Rodney Hide
Ph 04 817 6630
|hide details 4:34 PM (1 hour ago)|
Dear Penny Bright
On behalf of the Hon Bill English, Minister of Finance, thank you for the copy of your recent email to John Whitehead, Secretary to the Treasury. I have passed this on to the Minister for his information.
Hon Bill English
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of Finance
Minister for Infrastructure
Dear Ms Bright
Please find attached your Official Information Act request acknowledgement letter.
Mary Rose Ryman | Ministerial Coordinator | The Treasury
Tel: +64 4 917 6951 | MaryRose.Ryman@treasury.govt.nz
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe