OPEN LETTER/OIA REQUEST TO THE SECRETARY OF THE NEW ZEALAND TREASURY – JOHN WHITEHEAD:RE: ‘COST-BENEFIT’ ANALYSIS OF THE CCO MODEL
9 April 2010
OPEN LETTER/OIA REQUEST TO THE SECRETARY OF THE NEW ZEALAND TREASURY –
RE: DID CABINET EVER ASK THE NEW ZEALAND TREASURY FOR A ‘COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS’ OF THE COUNCIL CONTROLLED ORGANISATION (CCO) MODEL?
1) Can you please provide the information which confirms whether (or not), at ANY time, the NZ Cabinet requested the NZ Treasury to provide a ‘cost-benefit’ analysis of the Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) model, in order to substantiate, on an evidential basis, the ‘cost-effectiveness’ of this model for the majority of citizens and ratepayers.
(Given that it is the Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) model into which potentially $28 billion of Auckland regional public assets are to be put).
2) If the NZ Cabinet did request a ‘cost-benefit’ analysis of the Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) model which substantiates, on an evidential basis, the ‘cost-effectiveness’ of this model for the majority of citizens and ratepayers, can you please provide a copy thereof.
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised ‘Public Watchdog’ on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
Ph (09) 846 9825
021 211 4 127
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe