Just posted this on NBR – “TIME TO STOP CORPORATE WELFARE BENEFICIARIES RIPPING US OFF! “
If all the private snouts in the public troughs were removed at both local and central government level – there could be BILLION$$$ of public monies saved.
Why don’t Council /SOE / Government Departments list in their Annual Reports the following ‘devilish details’ – so they are available for public scrutiny?
1) The NAME of the contractor.
2) The TERM of the contract.
3) The VALUE of the contract.
4) The SCOPE of the contract.
Is it because that might help expose links between those who GIVE the contracts with those whom GET the contracts???
Possible misuse of public office for private gain?
WHO IS CHECKING????
Isn’t that really what the Auckland $UPERCITY is about?
Setting up a BIGGER public trough for fewer but BIGGER private snouts?
Getting rid of thousands of smaller private contractors and replacing them with big (multinational) contractors?
MATES of those in power perhaps????
Leaving the public majority as a giant ca$h cow?
ALL PAY – NO SAY?
Isn’t it time to CUT OUT THE PRIVATE CONTRACTORS (especially CONSULTANT’ contractors)?
Isn’t it time to return services provided by local and central government to IN-HOUSE provision and cut out all those private ‘piggies in the middle’?
Water Pressure Group
Judicially recognised ‘Public Watchdog’ on Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters.
No comments yet.
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe