OIA acknowledgment from Prime Minister John Key’s Office.
8 July 2010
I look forward to this OIA reply!
from Sarah Boyle (MIN)
date Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:51 PM
subject OIA request
3:51 PM (1 hour ago)
Your OIA request of 6 July has been received.
6 July 2010
OPEN LETTER/OIA REQUEST TO NZ PRIME MINISTER JOHN KEY – RE:POLITICAL FUNDING /DONATIONS
Dear Prime Minister
In upholding the underpinning principles of ‘open, transparent and democratically accountable government’:
1) Please provide all/any information which confirms Michael Stiassny’s involvement, (if any), at any time, in any capacity, in fundraising for, or donating to, either yourself, any National Party MP(s), or the NZ National Party.
2) Please provide information (if any) of the amounts involved, on an annual basis, and to whom they were paid.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- 9/11 TRUTH
- Auckland Mayoral campaign
- Botany By-election 2011
- Centre for Public Integrity
- CLG REPORT:
- Fighting corruption in NZ
- Fighting corruption internationally
- Fighting water privatisation in NZ
- Howick by-election campaign
- Human rights
- i watch news (Centre for Public Integrity)
- Internationally significant information
- Jane Burgermeister Report
- Stop the $uper City
- Transparency in Govt spending
- VINCE SIEMER REPORT
- WORLD WATER WARRIORS
- YOU TUBE: John Clarke and Bryan Dawe